The management of the hotel will be very grateful for your cooperation in complying with these regulations, which are meant to ensure a quiet and safe stay for all our guests.
- You are required to present an ID document with your picture when checking in at reception. If you refuse to do so, you will not be issued a key to your room.
- Guests are charged per night for their stay at the hotel.
- A hotel room is rented for a room night.
- A room night starts at 15:00 on the day of arrival and lasts until 11:30 on the day of departure.
- Payment for your stay at the hotel is made when checking in.
- If the guest did not specify the duration of his/her stay when checking in, it is assumed that the stay will last for one room night.
- Retaining the room after 15:00 is treated as an extension of the stay. If the guest leaves the room by 18:00, a fee will be charged for not less than half a night’s stay.
- Any intention to extend the stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival shall be communicated by the hotel guest to the reception desk by 8:00 on the day on which the stay expires.
- The hotel will address the guest’s intention to extend his/her stay based on the available rooms.
- The hotel guest cannot transfer the room to other persons, also during his/her stay.
- Persons that have not checked in at the hotel may stay in the room between 7:00-19:00. The hotel shall not be held liable in the event of any damage or injury during the stay in a room of person, who has not checked in. Employees, management or other authorized persons may take appropriate steps to avoid or limit the damage.
- The hotel may refuse to accept a guest who, during any previous stay, had grossly violated the hotel regulations, causing damage to the hotel or other guest’s property, or damage relating to the guests themselves, the hotel staff or other people staying in it, or caused any other form of disturbance.
- The hotel shall provide services corresponding to its category and standards. In case of complaints regarding the quality of service, please report them to the reception desk as soon as possible, which will allow us to respond immediately.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited at the hotel premises. A fine of 400 PLN applies in case of failure to comply.
- The hotel shall ensure:
* the conditions necessary to provide for a complete and unhampered rest,
* safety of stay, including the confidentiality of information about the guest, including the guest’s personal data,
* a professional and courteous service,
* room cleaning and any necessary repairs of equipment while the guest is out of the room, while in case of his presence, only by his/her consent
* if possible, provide another room or otherwise mitigate the inconvenience if the faults existing in the room cannot be eliminated.
- Upon the guest’s request, the hotel shall provide the following services free of charge:
* providing information related to the guest’s stay and travel,
* a wake-up call at a specified time,
* storing of money and valuable items during the guest’s stay in the hotel (appropriate security measures are provided to this extent),
* storage of checked-in luggage at the hotel.
- The hotel is not liable for the loss or damage of money, bonds, valuables, and other items and objects of monetary, scientific or artistic value.
- The hotel is not responsible for any damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the guest.
- The hotel guest is financially liable for causing any damage or destruction to facilities, equipment and technical devices of the hotel or if such damage has been caused by the persons visiting the guest.
- The guest should notify the hotel reception about any damage immediately after it has been detected.
- Whenever leaving the room, the guest should check whether the door has been locked, and leave the key at the reception.
- The hotel reserves the right to enter the room in a controlled manner if it has not been possible to contact the guest for at least 24 hours. A hotel housekeeper may then enter the room in the presence of another person.
- The night quiet time in the hotel lasts from 22:00 until 7:00. During this time, persons using the hotel’s services are obliged to behave in a manner that does not disturb the peace of other guests.
- For reasons of fire safety, it is forbidden to use heaters, electric irons and other similar devices that are not part of the hotel room equipment. This does not apply to chargers and power adapters for audio-video devices and computers.
- Personal belongings left in a hotel room after checking out will be sent back to the address indicated by the guest. In the event the guest does not grant consent to do so, the hotel will store these items for a period of 3 months.
- The hotel guest has the right to reside in a hotel room with an animal at an additional cost.
- It is forbidden to bring animals onto the premises of the hotel that may pose a threat to human life or health, in particular poisonous animals.
- The guest bears all financial and legal responsibility for damage caused by an animal staying at the Liburnia Hotel.
- Owners of dogs and other animals are obliged to clean up after their pets on the hotel grounds and in its surroundings.
- The hotel has the right to discontinue providing an accommodation service that has already been paid for in case of disorderly conduct. A stay which has been discontinued for this reason will not be reimbursed.
- The hotel may refuse to check in minors.